Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Best Rejection

When you ask someone a favour, which rejection style do you prefer?

  • Being told straight to your face, "No!"
  • After going round and round the bush,  subtly, "I don't think so....."
  • Ignored. No answer at all....


I think lately, i received a lot of the third kind..  I have to say, it doesn't feel good to be ignored. To me, it's the rudest kind of rejection one could have. You are kept waiting for an answer which you never know when you are going to get ..     *sigh... When you can't help me why don't you just say so?!  I am an adult.. I can take 'no' for an answer.. But being ignored.. is .. is..... pathetic..

To those who are reading this and actually know the real me... 
I abhor people who can't give an answer and decides to ignore my question!! hate!

Take note!

No comments: