Saturday, January 21, 2012

Melancholia

It's weird you know. I thought I have grown over that feeling but apparently not...More than 8 years has passed and still... It's tormenting me from within. Why ?  I hope it goes away soon enough. I really need a distraction. A big one that is! Gosh... this is driving me crazy... I am supposed to be able to write anything on this blog since it's not my fb .. but I remember some of my friends who know me in real life sometimes read this .. can't risk them knowing things that I would rather die them let them know.. oh.. that does sound scandalously juicy isn't it? *wink* It is no laughing matter..How am I supposed to spit it out?  I am hurt.. deeply..  I curse the person who reincarnated this sharp throbbing feeling in my heart... curse you.... I curse you with the memory of us..  I hope I am not the only one in pain in the middle of Tokyo at this hour in this cold winter.....  curse you to your grave .. you know who you are...

No comments: