Friday, February 16, 2007

Dental Tip Of The Day

I thinkI want to start sharing some of 
my professional opinion and experience with everyone who reads this blog.

Today's tip is:

Please brush and floss your teeth properly before you go see a dentist.
(please ask all your friends, your friends'friends, yourfriends'friends'friends and so on so forth to do the same too)

                                                

The reasons why you should do as I suggested are :-

i- It's hard to properly detect cavities and decays if your teeth are covered with food debris. This is important during your first visit.

ii- it will take longer treatment time because the dentist will have to do extra work removing them prior to original treatment. Longer time means, the longer you have to open your mouth. I don't know about you guys but I hate the state of having to open my mouth for a long time. It gives me a painful TMJ ( temporo-mandibular joint: the joint that connects your mandible to your skull)

ii- It's just simply not that nice to see laaa.. Especially when u are so smart on the outside, donning branded clothes and looking very up to date kind of person. But once you open your mouth.. ah yo!

Well, that's all for today folks.

I'll bring you another tip from the dental world whenever I feel like doing it.

3 comments:

moe said...

I promise to always floss before visiting your blog. You inspired me to share SECRET WORK INFO on my blog. Also i enjoyed the post about bookstores (or that is what it started out to be about). Go look at www.powells.com, the website of a HUGE BOOKSTORE in my town that takes up an entire city block

Watima said...

Sayer memang takut la dengan doktor gigi...
Doktor Na nie mesti garang nih..

Naa said...

moe- thank u moe. I will check it out.

cik mot- eleh.. sekeh kang.. hehehehe..