Friday, February 16, 2007

Miho is Getting Married


Contrary to my last post on the song by Johnny Soul,
I think Miho is a beautiful Japanese lady and Yousuke is one lucky guy to get to marry her.

She was the first person who dared to talk to me in my class back in Tokyo, when everyone else was just too shy to try.
She tried her best to make sure that I felt at home in her country.
She didn't mind the fact that my Japanese was very minimal at that time.
She also didn't mind the fact that I looked different because I was covered from 
head to toe even when it was blazing hot. She showed me places, she introduced me to her family.
Her mom, one of the nicest obachan I have ever met. Her Dad , who helped me with my wisdom tooth and my teeth grinding problem. Her brother, who was also very nice and never ceased to try to talk to me about anything.

But she didn't force me to follow her wherever she went. When she saw that I could take care of myself, she let me go, she let me explore the world around me, made new friends.
But at the same time, she was always there whenever I needed her help.
Thank you.

I wish Miho and her husband to be, Yousuke,

Congratulations & Omedeto.

Oshiawaseni.

Semoga bahagia ke akhir hayat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ish, macam orang kena reman je, mata kena hitam macam tu. :))

Naa said...

kena reman? ye ke? ok apa... hehehe