Monday, January 28, 2008

In Honour of Our Friendship

I don't usually do tags just as I never pass any chain mail no matter how gross the mail say the consequence would be if I refuse to pass it on.. I just refuse . Mmm... no wonder I haven't got any luck with money all this while.. hmm???
But Astrid, this one is for you .. and I am still thinking whether to do the other tag or not.. too long lah dear..

WHAT IF.....

1. If you can turn back time,when it will be?
No thanks.... I don't have the energy to repeat all those things that I went through..

2. If you can undo things, what it will be?
that would be changing history.. o, i can't do that..

3. If you could go anywhere in the world,where it'll be?
everywhere!


4. If you could see anyone,everyone...who do u want to see/meet?
My former teachers in primary. Cikgu Ow Kam Weng , Teacher Hanizah, Sir Para, Cikgu Nik.... to name a few.. I think I haven't thank them yet..


5. If you have one wish,what it will be?
To .. hey.. maybe you should ask "if you have one wish to be granted" instead ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie naa !..thanks for answering the tag ! but why so short? u need 2 emphasize more..hehe...nway, what's the meaning of 'scrollock'? got hidden meaning, eh? ;p how's syasya ? arith becomes more like adult when it comes to talking..talking..talking.. cannot stop, u know...heheh..send my regards to ur hubby !

Naa said...

thanks 4 d comment. Kindly revert to my first entry,
Why Scrolllock?