Wednesday, November 15, 2006

why scrolllock?

Because I've never used that key for my whole computer life.
I was forced to learn computer eversince I was twelve. I hated it.
Those days, microsoft's windows were not yet created. Computer was just this big bulky ugly machine with black screen ( some were blue) with boring letters and a blinking cursor.
We had to type the command to get it working. The only thing I remember now is how to open the directory.. hmm well, come to think of it, I don't really remember it after all..
I remember we have to type " dir://" ,

but I think there's something missing here..
well, what the heck.
Now, even the not so smart can learn computers.
And we can even write our thoughts for other people to read without having to pay proofreaders and publishers!
Isn't that a WOW?
Here, I'd like to express my utmost gratitude to those who made it happen.
Thank you guys!! I may not know all your names .. ( except Bill Gates),
but from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

No comments: