Tuesday, November 21, 2006

CSI & The Mad Bull Story

Yippii!!
My name is on the list for the course entitled "Forensic Odontology-Role of Dental Officers".
One month ago,I was just thinking about continuing my studies in that field and voila! the golden opportunity landed at my door steps. Well, of course by attending this 3-day-course will not make me a certified CSI. But it will certainly open doors to the forensic world.
It's going to be held in Kota Bharu from the 22nd till the 24th of November.

Now it's time for the non-yippii news.
My father in law was attacked by his own bull!
Her loved that bull so much but in return, the bull attacked him till his rib broke.
His lung is also damaged.He is now hospitalised in HKT. I don't know how bad thing really is, but we will stop by my in-laws place in Kuala Terengganu before going to Kelantan tomorrow.
I hope he's ok.

Moral of the story: A forensic officer can't do anything to help patients when there are no legal matters involved.

More updates on these stories after I return from Kota Bharu.

2 comments:

moe said...

Good blog, Naa! My guess is that your bicycle is that one with the snow on it & the really cold handlebars.

Naa said...

thank you moe. and guess what? CONGRATULATIONS!! u r my number 1 commentator. Come over here for your 1st prize reward.. ( ^-^)/