Friday, November 17, 2006

Don't call me "mama"!

This post is dedicated especially for my husband ( and husbands all around the globe)

No matter how much I pleaded my husband not to call me "mama", he just can't seem to stop himself from doing so. He started calling me "mama" after our daughter was born.

At first, I didn't mind. In fact, I was thrilled to be called by that name. Well, it is indeed wonderful to have my own child. But after sometimes, I began to feel awkward when he address me as "mama" . Am I to him just the mother of his child? I am also his wife!


Some people might not care about this. I know it sounds trivial , but I think this kind of thing can affect our relationships with our spouses.

To my husband, if you ever read this. Love me not only as your child's mother, but also as your friend, lover and wife.

pic: our beloved daughter , 2 month old at the time photographed.

No comments: