Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HR Sucks!!

No, it's not my name, but Human Resource.

Didn't I tell you before? It's the lousiest job in this whole universe. Especially when you are just the minion in the organization. You are just a puppet on strings merely carrying out duties which are ordered by the invisible hands. And sometimes... those hands contradict each other.. which in the end will make you lost and weak. You always feel hopeless and helpless... people come to you saying that you are cruel for separating them from their families.. but at the same time, you are labeled idiot and incompetent by some for taking people away from one place to another..
Ideally, it should be balanced.. but how to be fair when there are too many hands handling my strings?

At least you know that this is one of the many reasons why I'm cutting myself off those silly strings . For I fear that one day the strings might strangle me to an immature death.

No comments: