Friday, December 15, 2006

budougari

I have to say, I love Fridays! It is the day when I usually have sometime to myself.
Thanks to the more than 2 hours lunch break. And thanks also to the remoteness of the area I currently work at. There is literally no place to hang out. Well, I have to admit I am not that young to 'hang out' anymore, but heck, it's just an expression ok .Of course we do have everything that is necessary to live a decent life, but there is nothing fancy about this place. Just the basics. Maybe if I say it this way it would be easier to comprehend.
Nothing to do and nowhere to go means: during the Friday lunch break, if u r in big cities, u can just go window shopping, or just sit at any of the coffeshops like starbucks all by urself witout getting stares and glares from other people around you. ( unless of course u r alone, naked or doing something ridiculous.. then that is another story). But here, I don't think so I have the guts to go to the warung, order a coffee or teh ais , and sits there for hours, killing time . I don't think so... Can you?
Back to my appreciation session, one more thanks to my previous boss that is now happily working in Sri Kembangan. Thanks Dr V for installing the broadband internet service in my office. Life has never been better.

And why am I being very thankful today?

Because of these factors, I am able to update my blog, to check my emails, to surf whatever it is on the net.

Once again,
SmileyCentral.com



the slideshow below are pics taken during my visit to a vineyard in Yamanashi, Japan.





2 comments:

umeboshi said...

naa.saya tinggalkan jejak kaki kat sini! happy blogging yeah! ps:saya nak add blog naa kat my list ne.

Naa said...

ok!thanks for coming yang.