Monday, July 23, 2007

Blogging @ 1 am

My husband sounded angry when he woke up to have a drink and found me still facing the computer, blogging at this hour.

I can't help it. I am not good at being constant .. so I can't be doing it regularly.... so when i have the time to blog, I'll blog till my eyes drop.. ( read: till i feel very sleepy and can't lift 'em eyelids anymore).

I guess I'll have to call it a night now..

I work at an office from 8:00 to 5:00.. just in case some people think bloggers are unemployed.

I will try to blog about this one meme I read on K. Ruby's blog.. when? .. Only god knows.
Till then... thank you for visiting this world of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi na! ntah cemana aku boleh terjumpa blog kau ni.. ohisashiburi!.. shasha dah besar comel! rajin2 lawat la fp aku ni.. eh silap anak aku.. heheh.. amsyar.fotopages.com