Sunday, July 22, 2007

I have A New Hobby!

I am sooo into balloon art now!

They are economical because balloons are cheap and air is free. Practical in the sense that not only I like it but my daughter is also enjoying the fruit of my twisting labor.

My First Twist
This poodle's nose is too long but hey, not bad for a first time huh? And I didn't even pop any balloon in the process of twisting this baby.

My 2nd Twist
This is supposed to be a giraffe although my husband kept saying it looked like a poodle with an elongated neck. That man has no heart for arts. Sigh*



My 3rd Twist
This poodle is sooo cute u feel like grabbing that phone and order one for yourself , right??!
My best twist so far.


A Happy Customer

I really need to expand my skill and start twisting other things beside poodles or this customer of mine will turn into one and start barking and biting for something new.

Anyone know where to get books on balloon art?

ps: Searched at MPH but they don't have it.. at least not the MPH store I went to yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!

now that we have a baloonist (or is it a baloon artist?), kita boleh gi visit rumah solehah again. last time we went, it was pretty embarrassing sebab no one can twist baloons altho we did have those long baloons. i think one of the kids did better. i reti buat topi dengan dua tanduk saja, which is just sambung dua hujung...hehehe..

that's really impressived, naa. after that visit, i always thought that like nurses and humanitarian workers, baloonist are not made, they are born that way.

Naa said...

ala.. no need to puji me laa... it really is very ez! i mean the basic poodle.. i have not yet found my balloon art guide book.. but i still don't think it's gonna be that difficult.. correcting and filling a decayed tooth is more difficult, trust me!

Anyway, when is the next visit to rumah solehah? i'll try to brush up my skills by then.